Monday, August 31, 2015

Peep My Planner

Aloha!

I've decided to revive my old blog.. I needed a creative space to show my planner pages, layouts, cards and other crafty projects that I complete.  It's been about 5 years since I've posted anything and I'm sad to say that my older posts have been deleted.. I wish I knew where they went or how to retrieve them, but for now I'll just accept the fact that they're gone. Boo hoo...  So here's to a completely new clean slate and a few pictures of some recent planner pages that I've created.  I own the Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner and I've got to say, this thing is amazing.  Having the ability to remove the pages makes it so much easier to decorate each week. I LOVE IT! So let's get on to the sharing....

I have been loving adding watercolor to my pages.  Whether it be to fill in an entire square with hearts or to write a nice quote or friendly "Aloha" it just adds some personality to my planner.  I have also recently tried out stenciling on my pages and I love the way it looks.  It adds color and changes up the usual way I decorate my week.  Layering is probably one of my favorite ways to embellish any project.  And let me tell you, my planner doesn't feel left out in the layering department. *wink*

I have some other projects that I look forward to posting about, including my travelers notebook.  We are living Hawaii thanks to the military.  (I don't mind taking one for the team this time, hah!) So with that being said, get ready for a whole lot of beach layouts!





No comments:

Post a Comment